Tuesday 28 May 2013

Birthday Cake for my lovely Boyfriend!

It was my lovely boyfriends birthday this week and how could I not make a cake??? I said that I would make a carrot cake as I haven't done one of these in a while - I normally make the Humming Bird one but that is huge and there are only the two of us and we would eat it and then regret it! So I looked through one of my other ga-zillion cookery books and found an easy carrot cake that is baked in a loaf tin. Its from Rachel Allen Bake! I really like her books , they are always easy to follow and most of the time simple. So whilst little Molly was having a morning sleep I made this...


 It was more delicious than it looks I promise.. I have asked Stephen to make me a cake for my birthday in a few weeks .. could be interesting....

No comments:

Post a Comment