Tuesday 13 August 2013

Meal planning.... Tuesday!

Meal Planning Monday



One day late !
Last week was a bit of a disaster in the meal planning! I only managed to do one of the planned meals!! And that was the courgette and Lancashire  cheese crumble from Nigel Slater - it was delicious It is a bit retro I used all the leftover bits of cheese ... So this week I am already on to a bad start as it is already Tuesday!
I'm not going to restrict myself and have chosen to have a fishy week and am using Delia Smiths Collection - Fish.. and also making things up of the left overs in the fridge! Best meals!
Tuesday - Roasted Cod topped with Sun dried tapanade
Wednesday - Roasted Vegetables
Thursday - Smoked Haddock with creme fraiche chive and butter sauce
Friday - Thai Salmon filo parcels

I'm also going to make some meringues as I have lots of egg whites leftover from making ice-cream...

If you would like to take part or have a nosy at what everyone is doing this week have a look here At Home with Mrs M


1 comment:

  1. All sounds great, especially the Thai Salmon filo parcels. I love fish! And also meringues. Mmmmmmm.

    ReplyDelete