Monday 8 February 2016

Meal Planning Monday - 8 Feb 2016

Ooops I seemed to have missed a week of meal planning - Last week just seemed to have run away with me! I can't even remember what we had to eat! So today is the start of a new week ... Its an exciting foodie week - Chinese New Year , Pancake day and I have my Monthly baking club which this month is all about Chinese New Year so lots of eating this week! Oh and top of that I have promised to bake some cakes for Molly's pre school on Thursday.... And if  I can will sneak in some brownies for my sewing group on wednesday...! Think I need a lie down just thinking about it all!
So here is this weeks Meal Plan

Monday - CHINESE NEW YEAR!  I'm going to cheat and get a meal deal from a supermarket!

Tuesday - SHROVE TUESDAY! - Stir Fry (bought all the bits for this before I realised it was Chinese new year!) Pancakes for pudding!

Wednesday - Smoked Haddock and Mushroom Pie - from Nigel Slater

Thursday - Baking club for me and we always eat lots so I shall go there hungry and nibble all the yummy bits all evening!

Friday - Jacket potatos - Sweet jacket potatos with Piri Piri prawns


Hopefully this is what is happening this week with some yummy cakes and bakes thrown in as well.
I have joined up with At Home with Mrs M - if you would like to have a nose as to what everyone else is making this week then have a look HERE





1 comment:

  1. Ooh, smoked haddock and mushroom pie sounds good! Enjoy Chinese New Year and Shrove Tuesday. Lovely to hear of someone close by!

    ReplyDelete